Category: Membership Information
Published on Sunday, 20 November 2011 16:40
Written by The Webmaster
Who can be a member of ASME?
All members of ASME National are automatically associated with the Chapter from their home state. The membership of ASME National includes:
- tertiary music academics
- generalist and specialist teachers at preschool, primary and secondary levels
- studio (vocal and instrumental) teachers
- music teachers working in various non-institutional settings
- community music education
- people working in various facets of the music industry which relate to music education and
- music/music education students.
As a member of ASME National (and ASME Qld) you also receive benefits and access to ISME resources.
How much does it cost to be a member of ASME?
There are two categories of membership within ASME:
- Full Membership ($75 per annum)
- Student/Concession Membership ($30 per annum)
All membership fees are tax deductable and do not include GST.
How Do I Become A Member of ASME?
To become a member of ASME, all you need to do is:
- Download and complete the Membership form at the bottom of the page
- Click HERE and complete your membership application online.